Clinical Research Associate (CRA, project)
International company is looking for Clinical Research Associate (CRA).
- site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
- site monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols
- perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH, GCP
- documents preparation.
- University degree (medicine or pharmacy)
- 1+ years of experience in clinical trials
- English - upper intermediate
- PC: Wоrd, Excel, PowerPoint
- Driving license.
The Company offers:
- competing salary
- health insurance, car
- good working environment possibility for the professional growth.